Waiting in Wonder: Growing in Faith While You're Expecting
- Regular price
- Sale price
Are you looking for a devotional for expecting mothers? Waiting in Wonder: Growing in Faith While You're Expecting guides readers through each week of pregnancy with devotions designed to encourage, strengthen, and inspire.
The devotional includes:
- 40 weeks of devotionals and Scripture
- A helpful "Points for Prayer and Praise" section and "Mommy's Memory Verse"
- Guided prompts to help you remember special moments along your pregnancy
- Journaling lines for writing notes, personal thoughts, prayers, dreams, and even love letters to the growing baby
- A week-by-week baby growth chart
Waiting in Wonder: Growing in Faith While You're Expecting is a great self-purchase if you are expecting or a thoughtful gift for an expecting mother.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Catherine Claire Larson
- About the Contributor(s) Catherine Claire Larson is a senior writer and editor of Prison Fellowship and BreakPoint. With a bachelor's degree in English...Catherine Claire Larson is a senior writer and editor of Prison Fellowship and BreakPoint. With a bachelor's degree in English and a master's degree in theological studies, Larson hopes to give voice to Rwandans who are involved in one of the most closely watched experiments in forgiveness in our world today. show more
- Publish Date04/16/2013
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)1.42 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)28.4 lb
- Dimensions 8.25(h) x 6.25(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $11.89
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.