The Wonder of Worship
Ronald B. Allen
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free Continental U.S. shipping through 11/30/20
Although often controversial, worship is an essential and enduring element of the Christian faith. This three-part study examines the issues surro... Read More
Although often controversial, worship is an essential and enduring element of the Christian faith. This three-part study examines the issues surrounding the corporate worship of God, including biblical models and the current revolution in evangelical worship. At a time of radical change in the church, Allen's logical-yet-passionate approach is timely and brings much-needed harmony to the many facets of worship. Read Less
- Contributor(s)Ronald B. Allen
- About the Contributor(s) Ronald B. Allen is senior professor of Bible exposition at Dallas Theological Seminary. He earned a Th.M. degree (1968) and...Ronald B. Allen is senior professor of Bible exposition at Dallas Theological Seminary. He earned a Th.M. degree (1968) and Th.D. degree (1973) from Dallas in studies in biblical Hebrew. He has also been awarded the D.D. degree from Rocky Mountain Bible College and Seminary (2009). Dr. Allen has written more than a dozen books, principally on the Psalms and worship, as well as the commentary on the book of Numbers (EBC Revised). Ron has been married to Beverly for forty-nine years. They have four grown children, three of whom are married, and ten grandchildren. show more
- Publish Date10/04/2001
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Series Swindoll Leadership Library
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)1.32 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)31.69 lb
- Dimensions 9.25(h) x 6.25(w) x 1.2(d) inches
- Price $20.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.