The NKJV, Woman's Study Bible, Leathersoft, Blue, Full-Color: Receiving God's Truth for Balance, Hope, and Transformation
- Regular price
- Sale price
The Woman’s Study Bible poignantly reveals the Word of God to women, inviting them to receive God’s truth for balance, hope, and transformation. Special features designed to speak to a woman’s heart appear throughout the Bible text, revealing Scripture-based insights about how godly womanhood grows from a woman’s identity as a Christ-follower and a child of the Kingdom.
Now with a beautiful full-color redesign, The Woman’s Study Bible reflects the contributions of over 80 women from a wide variety of ethnic, denominational, educational, and occupational backgrounds. Since the publication of the first edition of The Woman’s Study Bible under the editorial guidance of Dorothy Kelley Patterson and Rhonda Harrington Kelley, this landmark study Bible has sold over 1.5 million copies.
- Beautiful full-color design throughout
- Detailed biographical portraits of over 100 biblical women
- Thousands of extensive verse-by-verse study notes
- Over 300 in-text topical articles on relevant issues
- Insightful essays by women who are recognized experts in the fields of theology, biblical studies, archaeology, and philosophy
- Book introductions and outlines
- Hundreds of full-color in-text maps, charts, timelines, and family trees
- Quotes from godly women throughout history
- Set of full-page maps of the biblical world
- Topical index
- 10.5-point print size
- Contributor(s)Dorothy Kelley Patterson , Rhonda Kelley
- About the Contributor(s) Dorothy Kelley Patterson serves as professor of theology in women’s studies at Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary in Fort Worth, Texas....
Dorothy Kelley Patterson serves as professor of theology in women’s studies at Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary in Fort Worth, Texas. Dr. Patterson has authored a number of books and articles, including: Touched by Greatness: Women in the Life of Moses, The Handbook for Ministers’ Wives, The Family: Unchanging Principles for Changing Times and several others.
Rhonda Kelley is President’s wife and Adjunct Professor of Women’s Ministry at New Orleans Baptist Theological Seminary in New Orleans, Louisiana. She is a frequent speaker for women as well as an author of books including Divine Disciple, Life Lessons for Women of the Bible, and Personal Holiness: A Biblical Study for Developing a Holy Lifestyle. She is also the associate director for Innovative Evangelism, a local non-profit evangelical organization.show more
- Publish Date06/04/2019
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Leathersoft™
- Weight (lbs)3.64 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)29.12 lb
- Dimensions 10.0(h) x 7.25(w) x 2.0(d) inches
- Font Size 10.5pt
- Price $55.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.