The NET, Abide Bible, Cloth over Board, Blue, Comfort Print: Holy Bible
- Regular price
- Sale price
“Abide in me.” John 15:4
Do you yearn for life-giving, intimate communion with God? The Abide Bible is designed to help you experience the peace, hope, and growth that come from encountering the voice and presence of God in Scripture. Every feature in Abide is designed to teach and develop Scripture-engagement habits that help you know the power and spiritual nourishment of abiding in Christ.
Created in partnership with Bible Gateway and the Taylor University Center for Scripture Engagement, The Abide Bible’s features include book introductions and practical Scripture-engagement prompts based on five ways of interacting deeply with the Bible:
- Praying Scripture: Pattern your prayers after biblical texts, personalizing the prayers and gaining language for the thoughts and emotions you want to express.
- Picture It: Place yourself in a biblical narrative as a bystander or participant in important events.
- Journaling: Focus and reflect on Scripture and its meaning for your life, opening yourself to God’s voice as you ponder.
- Engage Through Art: Consider a classic piece of art—photograph, sculpture, painting—and let it deepen your meditations on scriptural truths.
- Contemplate: Follow the church’s longstanding practice of reading, meditating on, praying, and contemplating a passage of Scripture in order to experience God’s presence through the words of the Bible.
- Line-matched, single-column Scripture text
- Thomas Nelson’s exclusive NET Comfort Print® 9-point type size
- Smyth-sewn binding lays flat in your hand or on your desk
- Two satin ribbon markers
- 68 beautifully printed works of art that inspire deeper biblical reflections
- Contributor(s)Taylor University Center for Scripture Engagement
- About the Contributor(s) The Taylor University Center for Scripture Engagement seeks to equip people to engage with the Bible in life-changing ways, leading...
The Taylor University Center for Scripture Engagement seeks to equip people to engage with the Bible in life-changing ways, leading to greater levels of evangelism, more intentional discipleship and worldview formation, and the growth of the church.show more
- Publish Date07/07/2020
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)1.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)8.01 lb
- Font Size 9pt
- Price $38.49
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.