The Nantucket Love Stories: Surrender Bay, The Convenient Groom, Seaside Letters, Driftwood Lane
- Regular price
- Sale price
Once childhood friends, single-mom Samantha and her former boyfriend Landon are now separated by distance and secrets. As their long-dormant romance begins to bud again, Samantha must face a past that separated her from the God of her childhood. And she must tell Landon why she fled the island in the first place--a secret that could tear them apart.
The Convenient Groom
Five hours before her Nantucket beach wedding—and on the eve of her big book launch—celebrity marriage counselor Kate Lawrence has everything in place; everything, that is, but the groom. Could it be that God's plans for “Dr. Kate” don't align perfectly with her to-do list? And will Kate realize that the truest love she'll ever receive can only come from God?
Sabrina never intended to fall in love with Tucker, the man she serves coffee every morning at a Nantucket cafe—especially since he's unwittingly tied to a past she deeply regrets. When Tucker learns Sabrina is the research assistant for a local mystery writer, he asks Sabrina to help him with a little sleuthing of his own . . . locating an elusive woman he's fallen for online. If Sabrina accepts the job, she'll spend her evenings in close proximity to a man who can never be hers. If she turns him down, he'll hire someone else and discover her secret . . . that the person he's trying to find is her.
Meridith believes she is capable of weathering any storm. But she's never experienced a love powerful enough to uproot her . . . until now.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Denise Hunter
- About the Contributor(s) Denise Hunter is the internationally published bestselling author of more than 25 books, including A December Bride and The Convenient...
Denise Hunter is the internationally published bestselling author of more than 25 books, including A December Bride and The Convenient Groom, which have been adapted into original Hallmark Channel movies. She has won The Holt Medallion Award, The Reader's Choice Award, The Carol Award, The Foreword Book of the Year Award, and is a RITA finalist. When Denise isn't orchestrating love lives on the written page, she enjoys traveling with her family, drinking green tea, and playing drums. Denise makes her home in Indiana where she and her husband are rapidly approaching an empty nest. To learn more about Denise, visit her website DeniseHunterBooks.com; Facebook: AuthorDeniseHunter; Twitter: @DeniseAHunter; Instagram: deniseahunter.
- Publish Date12/01/2015
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Series A Nantucket Love Story
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $16.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.