The Minor Prophets, Job, Psalms, Proverbs, Ecclesiastes, Song of Songs
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Contributor(s)John H. Walton , John Hilber , Tremper Longman III , Duane Garrett , J. Glen Taylor , Mark W. Chavalas , Philip S. Johnston , Alan R. Millard , Daniel M. Master , Victor H. Matthews , Kenneth Hoglund , Andrew E. Hill , Izak Cornelius
- About the Contributor(s) John H. Walton (PhD, Hebrew Union College) is professor of Old Testament at Wheaton College Graduate School. He is the...
John H. Walton (PhD, Hebrew Union College) is professor of Old Testament at Wheaton College Graduate School. He is the author or coauthor of several books, including Chronological and Background Charts of the Old Testament; Ancient Israelite Literature in Its Cultural Context; Covenant: God’s Purpose, God’s Plan; The IVP Bible Background Commentary: Old Testament; and A Survey of the Old Testament.
John W. Hilber (Ph.D., Cambridge University) was an associate professor of Old Testament, Dallas Theological Seminary and is now teaching Old Testament exegesis courses at Grand Rapids Theological Seminary in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
Tremper Longman III (PhD, Yale University) is a distinguished scholar and Professor Emeritus of Biblical Studies at Westmont College in Santa Barbara, California. He is on the advisory council of the BioLogos Foundation, and is the Old Testament editor for the revised Expositor's Bible Commentary and general editor for the Story of God Bible Commentary Old Testament, and has authored many articles and books on the Psalms and other Old Testament books.
Duane Garrett (Ph.D., Baylor Univerity) is John R. Sampey Professor of Old Testament Interpretation at Southern Baptist Theological Seminary.
J. Glen Taylor (Ph.D., Yale University), is associate professor of Old Testament, Wycliffe College and the School of Graduate Studies, University of Toronto.
Mark W. Chavalas (Ph.D., University of California at Los Angeles) is professor of History, at the University of Wisconsin-LaCrosse.
Philip S. Johnston (Ph.D., Cambridge University) is Senior Tutor, Hughes Hall, Cambridge, UK.
Alan Millard (M.Phil., Oxford Univeristy; F.S.A.) is Emeritus Rankin Professor of Hebrew and Ancient Semitic Languages, The University of Liverpool.
Daniel M. Master (Ph.D., Harvard University) is associate professor of Archaeology, Wheaton College.
Victor H. Matthews (PhD., Brandeis University) is professor of Religious Studies, Missouri State University.
Kenneth Hoglund (Ph.D., Duke University) is professor in the Department of Religion, Wake Forest University.
Andrew E. Hill (PhD, University of Michigan) is professor of Old Testament studies at Wheaton College in Illinois. He is the coauthor with John Walton of A Survey of the Old Testament and the author of Malachi in the Anchor Bible commentary series. His articles have appeared in such scholarly publications as Hebrew Annual Review, Journal of Biblical Literature, and Vetus Testamentum.
Izak (Sakkie) Cornelius (D.Litt., University of Stellenbosch) is professor of ancient studies at the University of Stellenbosch (South Africa). He is the author of The iconography of the Canaanite gods Reshef and Baal. Late Bronze and Iron Age I periods (c 1500-1000 BCE) and several other works in ancient near eastern studies. show more
- Publish Date10/22/2009
- PublisherZondervan Academic
- Series Zondervan Illustrated Bible Backgrounds Commentary
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)1.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)8.01 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Font Size Not Applicablept
- Price $41.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.