The Edge of the Divine: Where Possibility Meets God's Faithfulness
- Regular price
- Sale price
Overweight and stressed out, award-winning vocalist, speaker, and author Sandi Patty was teetering on the edge of a meltdown when her trusted doctor and friend issued an ominous warning: “You are cheating your family if you die too soon—and trust me, Sandi, if you don’t do something, you’re going to.” She had to make some changes, and she had to make them now.
In The Edge of the Divine, the acclaimed soprano shares the poignant and sometimes humorous story of her journey from the brink of physical disaster toward the abundant life of good health and keen spiritual fulfillment God wants all of us to have.
In these pages, Sandi invites you to come along on her journey, which so far has included an eighty-pound weight loss. With insight and creativity, she shares the lessons she has learned and helps you recognize and act on the important “edges” in your own life, those points at which something is likely to begin. She welcomes you to join her in making choices that bring actions in line with priorities while pursuing God’s goal for his beloved children—the abundantly rewarding life awaiting us beyond The Edge of the Divine.
- Contributor(s)Sandi Patty
- About the Contributor(s) Sandi Patty is the most awarded female vocalist in contemporary Christian music history, with forty Dove Awards and five Grammy...
Sandi Patty is the most awarded female vocalist in contemporary Christian music history, with forty Dove Awards and five Grammy Awards. She was inducted into the Gospel Music Hall of Fame in 2004 and named an Indiana Living Legend in 2007. She has released over thirty albums with over 12 million albums sold. Sandi was introduced to the world with her rendition of “The Star-Spangled Banner” during the rededication of the Statue of Liberty in 1986. Virtually overnight she became one of the country’s best-loved performers. Sandi and her husband, Don, have been married for over 20 years and are a proud blended family, with eight children and three grandchildren. They currently reside in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. www.sandipatty.comshow more
- Publish Date08/03/2010
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $3.49
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.