The Complete 15 Minute Gourmet: Creative Cuisine Made Fast and Fresh
- Regular price
- Sale price
What can you cook up in 15 minutes? You might be surprised!
You don't have to sacrifice flavor or nutrition just because your life is hectic. For more than 20 years, Paulette Mitchell has been creating gourmet dishes that can be prepared in 15 minutes or less. Her speedy meals are sophisticated enough to please the palates of savvy gourmets, yet simple enough that a novice can prepare them. In just 15 minutes, you could be feasting on:
- Soba Noodle and Steak Salad
- Honey-Mustard Chicken with Papaya-Pineapple Salsa
- Greek Snapper with Feta Cheese
- Ravioli with Hazelnut and Sage Pesto
- Creole Shrimp with Asiago-Topped Polenta
Whether you crave cuisine with an international flair or want a new spin on a traditional favorite, The Complete 15-Minute Gourmet has recipes that yield extraordinary results with minimal time and effort. You'll be amazed by what you can create in just 15 minutes.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Paulette Mitchell
- About the Contributor(s) Paulette Mitchell, the author of 13 cookbooks, is known internationally for her quick-to-prepare recipes with gourmet flair. She is recognized...Paulette Mitchell, the author of 13 cookbooks, is known internationally for her quick-to-prepare recipes with gourmet flair. She is recognized for her popular, award-winning 15-Minute Gourmet cookbook series. Paulette is also a spokesperson, freelance writer, culinary speaker, and television personality. Hometown: Edina, Minnesota show more
- Publish Date08/24/2008
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $2.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.