Quality Research Papers: For Students of Religion and Theology
- Regular price
- Sale price
This updated third edition of Quality Research Papers—fast becoming a standard reference textbook for writing research papers in the fields of religion and theology—gives improvements and added material for such things as the expanding field of online research and doing church-related research in a professional manner.
Because so many new developments have taken place in the field of research, especially in terms of electronic research, this handy reference explores the ways to do research on the internet, including how to document such research.
Quality Research Papers offers great opportunities to students today, especially in distant learning situations, to determine which resources can be used and which should be rejected. For this reason Nancy Vyhmeister brought in Terry Robertson, Seminary Librarian at Andrews University and professor of the seminary master’s level research courses. His expertise in library, computers, and the Internet are invaluable to the book.
In addition to substantial, current information on electronic resources and online research, this third edition preserves all of the features of the original editions, now presented in a newly revised, more logical order.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Nancy Jean Vyhmeister , Terry Dwain Robertson
- About the Contributor(s) Nancy Vyhmeister (EdD, Andrews University) has fifty years of experience in teaching future pastors and professors not only in the...
Nancy Vyhmeister (EdD, Andrews University) has fifty years of experience in teaching future pastors and professors not only in the United States but throughout the world. She continues to have a global ministry in her retirement years. She has authored several books, both in Spanish and English, including a Greek grammar book for Spanish-speaking students. She was editor of Women in Ministry: Biblical and Historical Perspectives. She currently resides with her husband in Loma Linda, California.
Terry Robertson (MA, Andrews University, MLS Indiana University) is Seminary Librarian at Andrews University and teaches the master's level research course at the seminary.show more
- Publish Date02/11/2014
- PublisherZondervan Academic
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $16.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.