One Small Donkey
- Regular price
- Sale price
This heartwarming Christmas book from Dandi Daley Mackall shares the nativity story from the experience of a tiny donkey who shows that God has big plans for little ones when he carries Mary to Bethlehem where she gives birth to Jesus.
Though the donkey wasn’t the biggest, fastest, or strongest of all the animals, he had an important job. In One Small Donkey, 4 to 8-year-olds will
- take part in the nativity story from a fresh perspective
- learn that no one is too little to do big things for God
- identify with the little donkey who feels out of place in a world that seems big and important
- celebrate the arrival of baby Jesus
- enjoy the rhyming story that follows the donkey along his journey with Mary and Joseph to the manger
Refresh your Advent reading list with this sweet and powerful picture book. Together with beautiful, inspiring artwork by Marta Álvarez Miguéns, the message that children can make a difference will encourage preschoolers and young children as well as their caretakers. The foiled title and holiday-themed hardcover make a perfect gift package just right for a stocking stuffer or Christmas tree surprise.
Dandi Daley Mackall loves God, children, words, and animals. Her nearly 500 books for children and grown-ups have sold more than four million copies worldwide, and her awards include an ECPA Christian Book Award for Best Children’s Book.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Dandi Daley Mackall , Marta Alvarez Miguens
- About the Contributor(s) Dandi Daley Mackall loves God, children, words, and animals. Her nearly 500 books for children and grown-ups have sold more...
Dandi Daley Mackall loves God, children, words, and animals. Her nearly 500 books for children and grown-ups have sold more than four million copies worldwide. She won the ECPA Christian Book Award for Best Children’s Book 2015 and multiple Mom’s Choice Awards, as well as ALA Best Book, NY Public Library Top Pick, Children’s Book Council Award of Excellence, and the Helen Keating Ott Award for Contributions to Children’s Literature. Her novel My Boyfriends’ Dogs is now a Hallmark Movie. Dandi writes from rural Ohio, where she lives with her family, including horses, dogs, cats, and an occasional squirrel, deer, or raccoon.
Marta Alvarez Miguens is a children’s book illustrator in La Coruña (Spain). Her artwork is characterized by happy colors and cute children and animals with red, healthy cheeks. In her spare time, Marta loves playing with her three cats, walking in the woods, watching movies, and drinking a cup of coffee with her friends.
- Publish Date09/27/2016
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)0.74 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)26.67 lb
- Dimensions 9.25(h) x 9.25(w) x 0.13(d) inches
- Price $10.49
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.