On the Runway Series: A Fashion Collection
- Regular price
- Sale price
In this six-eBook bind-up of the complete On the Runway series from bestselling author Melody Carlson, sisters Paige and Erin Forrester find themselves traveling the world for their fashion TV show … but their very different personalities often make each episode an adventure in itself. Contains:
Premiere: Paige has always been outgoing and fashion-obsessed, while her sister, Erin, would rather stay behind a camera in comfy jeans and a tee. But after Paige’s fashion “helps” find their way onto the local news, the sisters’ passions collide when they are offered their own fashion TV show. It soon becomes clear this unlikely partnership has plenty of room for success—and even more for failure.
Catwalk: The high ratings of the sisters’ On the Runway show lands them a ticket to New York Fashion Week. Paige is determined to get the attention of top designers, but her newfound fame threatens to go to her head. Meanwhile, Erin wants to help promote the work of eco designers, but struggles to be taken seriously.
Rendezvous: Paige and Erin are ready to take their show on location to Paris. Unfortunately, it doesn’t take long for their intentions to get lost in translation. An unplanned week of filming at a model’s family estate leads to romance, jealousy, and surprises.
Spotlight: When Paige and Erin head to London, both get a reception to remember. Bombarded by crazed fans and the interrogations of the infamous British paparazzi, the sisters know that their lives have changed—big time. Star treatment has its perks, but before long both girls are stretched to a breaking point.
Glamour: Paige’s engagement to designer Dylan Marceau shocks the fashion world. Although Paige appears to be happy, Erin wonders if it’s really just a desire for attention and publicity. At the same time, Erin is feeling pressure from her ex, Blake, to take their friendship to a romantic level. As the sisters prepare to film in the Bahamas, they also must deal with growing turmoil on set.
Ciao: A trip to Milan might be the break both Paige and Erin need, but things only seem to get more complicated once they land in Italy. Paige’s on-again, off-again romance with Dylan, combined with a new director for On the Runway, leaves Erin with more work on the show. Just when Erin can’t take any more, she discovers a secret that could crush Paige. And doing the right thing could not only hurt her sister, it might end their show for good.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Melody Carlson
- About the Contributor(s) Melody Carlson has written more than 200 books for teens, women, and children. Before publishing, Melody traveled around the world,...Melody Carlson has written more than 200 books for teens, women, and children. Before publishing, Melody traveled around the world, volunteered in teen ministry, taught preschool, raised two sons, and worked briefly in interior design and later in international adoption. "I think real-life experiences inspire the best fiction," she says. Her wide variety of books seems to prove this theory. show more
- Publish Date03/14/2017
- Series On the Runway
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $13.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.