My Final Word: Holding Tight to the Issues that Matter Most
- Regular price
- Sale price
One of the most respected and influential Christian leaders of the last decades, Chuck Colson engaged millions through his books, public speaking, and radio broadcasts.
In My Final Word, longtime Colson coauthor Anne Morse has selected and arranged pieces Colson wrote mostly during the last ten years of his life, spotlighting what he saw as key topics of ongoing importance for Christian cultural engagement. Some of these issues include:
- crime and punishment
- natural law
- same-sex marriage
- the persecution of Christians
- and more
This paperback edition also contains a new chapter not in the hardcover, Colson's final thoughts on poverty.
Longtime readers and new readers alike will be struck by the power and immediacy of Colson's arguments. My Final Word is a fitting end to Colson's distinguished publishing career, a behind-the-scenes encounter with an influential thinker, and a needed call to an ongoing and relevant Christian public witness.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Charles W. Colson , Anne Morse
- About the Contributor(s) Chuck Colson was a popular and widely known author, speaker, and radio commentator. A former presidential aide to Richard Nixon...
Chuck Colson was a popular and widely known author, speaker, and radio commentator. A former presidential aide to Richard Nixon and founder of the international ministry Prison Fellowship, he wrote several books that have shaped Christian thinking on a variety of subjects, including Born Again, Loving God, How Now Shall We Live?, The Good Life, and The Faith. His radio broadcast, BreakPoint, at one point aired to two million listeners. Chuck Colson donated all of his royalties, awards, and speaking fees to Prison Fellowship Ministries.
Anne Morse, a freelance writer, spent 18 years collaborating with Chuck Colson on BreakPoint Radio commentaries, Christianity Today columns, and four books. She is also the co-author of Prisoner of Conscience with former Congressman Frank Wolf of Virginia, and of a novel, Bedford Falls. She lives in Maryland with her husband.show more
- Publish Date01/24/2017
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.62 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)24.96 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 5.9(w) x 0.76(d) inches
- Price $12.59
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.