Live Like You Were Dying
- Regular price
- Sale price
Live Like You Were Dying is the unforgettable story inspired by Tim McGraw's #1 Country Music song of the same name. It weaves a tale of the miracles that happen once you stop being so busy with life that you actually have time to live it.
Millions have embraced the song's lyrics. Now experience the inspirational story that will touch your heart and soul.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Tim Nichols , Craig Wiseman , Michael Morris
- About the Contributor(s) Tim Nichols is the writer of such hits as 'Heads Carolina, Tails California,' 'I'll Think of a Reason Later,' 'Girls...Tim Nichols is the writer of such hits as 'Heads Carolina, Tails California,' 'I'll Think of a Reason Later,' 'Girls Lie Too,' and 'This Ain't No Thinkin' Thing.' Tim lives in Franklin, Tennessee, with his wife, Patsy, and their sons, Tyler and Landon.
Craig Wiseman is the writer of the hit songs 'Where the Green Grass Grows,' 'The Good Stuff,' 'Just Another Day in Paradise,' 'The Cowboy in Me,' and many more.
Michael Morris's debut novel A Place Called Wiregrass, published in 2002, received the Christy Award for Best First Fiction and was recommended by the Independent Booksellers Association as a Booksense 76 selection. His second novel Slow Way Home, a #3 Pick on the national Booksense 76 list, was touted as one of the best novels of 2003 by the Atlanta Journal Constitution and the St. Louis Dispatch. A nominee for the 2004 SEBA Book Award, Michael Morris is set to claim his place in the Southern literary pantheon. show more
- Publish Date08/31/2009
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $1.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.