KJV Study Bible, Large Print, Bonded Leather, Black, Red Letter Edition: Second Edition
- Regular price
- Sale price
The second edition of Thomas Nelson’s King James Study Bible stands apart from all others on the market. Its extensive commentary, articles, and study aids were developed exclusively for the time-honored King James Version with original content created by reliably and respected conservative scholars dedicated to preserving the inerrant Word of God. Featuring large print for readability and comfort, a new enhanced concordance, revised in-text maps and charts, and a bonded leather exterior, the King James Study Bible will be a treasured study companion for years to come.
- More than 5,700 authoritative and time-tested study notes offer straightforward communication and clear understanding
- 48 revised in-text maps and charts - modernized and redrawn for stress-free reference
- Enhanced concordance with Hebrew and Greek word studies gives deeper insight
- Index of Christ and the Gospels
- Index of Paul and His Letters
- Index of Bible Prophecy
- Words of Christ in red
- Doctrinal and archaeological footnotes and personality profiles written by trusted, conservative pastors and Bible teachers
- Comprehensive book introductions and outlines
- Center-column references with translation notes
- Complete index to annotations, doctrinal footnotes, personality profiles, and archaeological sites
- 11-point type size
King James Study Bibles sold to date: More than 2.4 millionRead Less
- Publish Date10/15/2013
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Bonded Leather
- Weight (lbs)3.28 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)39.37 lb
- Dimensions 10.0(h) x 7.0(w) x 2.0(d) inches
- Font Size 11pt
- Price $35.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.