- Regular price
- Sale price
Joel Sonnenberg was only two years old when an 18-wheeler smashed into his family’s car. In the inferno that followed, he was burned on over 85 percent of his body. This is his story as only he can tell it. Experience the world from Joel’s perspective as he takes you on a personal journey with more twists and turns than a Hollywood movie. It’s been a life of both great struggles and of tremendous achievement and honor. Yet Joel asserts, “I am just an ordinary person whom people find extraordinary.” Be prepared to fall in love with a young man named Joel. We have known Joel since he first moved to Montreat, North Carolina, eighteen years ago. What an incredible boy he was; what an incredible man he has become. His testimony will stir your heart and forever change you. Ruth and Billy Graham Joel is a dear friend. His story is truly remarkable. I encourage everyone to read it. It is truly inspiring! Coach Mike Krzyzewski, Head Coach, Duke University Basketball Joel is an American hero. True courage is demonstrated in every page. Bob Dole, Former United States Senator, Kansas The dictionary doesn’t have enough adjectives to describe my love and admiration for Joel Sonnenberg. To spend time with Joel—whether in his book, at a soccer game, or over a soda—is to come away a different person simply because you’ve been with him. Joni Eareckson Tada, Founder and CEO of Joni and Friends Joel Sonnenberg’s story is more than just an uplifting tale of persistence and achievement. Rooted in tragedy, it’s the story of a mother’s love, a boy’s courage, and the resilience of the human spirit. Bryant Gumbel, Television News Journalist His story is one all young people need to hear . . . optimistic, confident, and filled with faith. Dr. Jay Kesler, President Emeritus, Taylor UniversityRead Less
- Contributor(s)Joel Sonnenberg , Gregg Lewis
- About the Contributor(s) Joel Sonnenberg has learned more crucial life lessons, faced more challenges, overcome more hardships, developed a deeper faith, and influenced...Joel Sonnenberg has learned more crucial life lessons, faced more challenges, overcome more hardships, developed a deeper faith, and influenced more individuals than most people do in a lifetime. He is a national speaker and has made guest appearances on television since the age of five. Joel has earned numerous honors, including personal commendations from governors and the president of the United States. Joel is a graduate of Columbia International Seminary in South Carolina.
Gregg Lewis is an award-winning author and coauthor of more than fifty books, including Gifted Hands, The Ben Carson Story, Take the Risk and The Big Picture.show more
- Publish Date05/26/2009
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 0.0(h) x 0.0(w) x 0.0(d) inches
- Price $0.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.