Jesus in Me Video Study: Experiencing the Holy Spirit as a Constant Companion
- Regular price
- Sale price
Jesus. In. Me.
Have you lost touch with the wonder of those three words?
The notion that Jesus can literally be inside of us should startle us with the extent of the intimacy we can have with Jesus, and astonish us with the depth of connection he offers.
And it's all possible because of the Holy Spirit.
In Jesus In Me, revered evangelist and Bible teacher Anne Graham Lotz guides us to a deeper relationship with the Holy Spirit, who is Jesus without skin.
In this practical study that is a true Bible study, Anne starts with a workshop on how to get to know the Holy Spirit by listening to him when we're studying the Bible. Then, we apply the skills of asking and listening as we work through five Bible studies per week on selected Scriptures about the Holy Spirit.
Through eight sessions, we will discover why the Holy Spirit is not an optional extra in the Christian life. Instead:
- We can have a relationship with this living, thinking, feeling Person, who is our comforter, counselor, friend.
- We can enjoy his constant Presence, inside us, filling us.
- We can receive and experience his Power.
- We can live a life of Purpose, directed by his guidance.
- We can understand the Precepts in the Bible by hearing directly from the One who breathed it.
- We will be convicted of our sin by his Purity.
Discover how you can better love and rely on the Holy Spirit—and embrace how much He loves you.
- Bible Study Workshop (49:00)
- Loving the Person of the Holy Spirit (18:00)
- Enjoying the Presence of the Holy Spirit (17:30)
- Relying on the Power of the Holy Spirit (17:00)
- Embracing the purpose of the Holy Spirit (15:00)
- Living by the Precepts of the Holy Spirit (16:30)
- Reflecting on the Purity of the Holy Spirit (21:00)
- Trusting the Priority of the Holy Spirit (21:30)
*The DVD includes lifetime access to streaming video of all sessions.
Designed for use with Jesus in Me Study Guide (9780310117346), sold separately.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Anne Graham Lotz
- About the Contributor(s) Called “the best preacher in the family” by her late father, Billy Graham, Anne Graham Lotz speaks around the globe...
Called “the best preacher in the family” by her late father, Billy Graham, Anne Graham Lotz speaks around the globe with the wisdom and authority of years spent studying God's Word. The New York Times named Anne one of the five most influential evangelists of her generation. Her Just Give Me Jesus revivals have been held in more than 30 cities in 12 different countries to hundreds of thousands of attendees. Anne is a best-selling and award-winning author of 18 books. She is the President of AnGeL Ministries in Raleigh, North Carolina, and she served as Chairman of the National Day of Prayer Task Force from 2016-2017. Whether a delegate to Davos’s Economic Forum, a commentator to the Washington Post, or a groundbreaking speaker on platforms throughout the world, Anne’s aim is clear--to bring revival to the hearts of God’s people. And her message is consistent--calling people into a personal relationship with God through His Word.show more
- Publish Date12/08/2020
- Format DVD
- Weight (lbs)0.2 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)6.02 lb
- Dimensions 7.5(h) x 5.5(w) x 0.5(d) inches
- Running Time02:55:00
- Price $20.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.