I Am: The Names of God for Little Ones
- Regular price
- Sale price
Creator. Comforter. Healer. Friend. God's names tell us who He is, what He is like, and what He does. I Am: The Names of God for Little Ones, written by Diane Stortz, covers the Bible's many names and descriptive titles for God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit, including Jehovah Jireh, The Lord My Shepherd, Immanuel, Rabbi, and I Am.
This padded board book offers children ages 0-4:
- Short Bible stories and verses
- Prayers to help children discover the meaning of each name
- Beautiful illustrations, age appropriate text, and meaningful content
I Am: The Names of God for Little Ones is great for:
- Introducing toddlers to God and the importance of faith
- Reading aloud with parents and siblings
- Youth pastors teaching young children
- Birthdays, baptisms, Christmas, Easter, and other gift-giving holidays
Your little ones will grow to know, love, and trust the great I Am more and more!Read Less
- Contributor(s)Diane M. Stortz , Diane Le Feyer
- About the Contributor(s) Diane M. Stortz is an author and former editorial director whose heart’s desire is to “tell the next generation about...
Diane M. Stortz is an author and former editorial director whose heart’s desire is to “tell the next generation about the glorious deeds of the Lord” (Psalm 78:4). Diane’s books include Words to Dream On, The Sweetest Story Bible, I Am, I Am Devotional, Say & Pray Bible, Say & Pray Devotions, and A Woman’s Guide to Reading the Bible in a Year. Diane and her husband reside in Cincinnati, Ohio, and have two married daughters. Diane enjoys walking, gardening, and visiting her four young grandsons.
Diane Le Feyer is a French illustrator. Even as a child, she always knew that one day she would draw wonderful pictures for kids to enjoy! She also teaches students what she knows about illustration at Emile Cohl School. She's published in France, the US, the UK, Australia, Italy, and many more countries, and she’s the illustrator of a French hit children’s comic, which has sold more than a million copies. Diane is very busy with her life as a teacher, artist, mother, Star Wars enthusiast, and bad cook. She has two darling children, a loving husband, and three goldfish.show more
- Publish Date06/26/2018
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Board Book
- Weight (lbs)1.07 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)25.66 lb
- Dimensions 8.13(h) x 8.13(w) x 0.63(d) inches
- Price $6.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.