How to Have Your Life Not Suck: Becoming Today Who You Want to Be Tomorrow
- Regular price
- Sale price
Do you ever just want someone to help you figure life out - to tell you how to win at work, what guys to stay away from, and what jeans rock your body shape? With so much information at your fingertips, real success, good dates, and true friendships can still feel out of reach. Bianca Juarez Olthoff is your guide (minus the cargo shorts and tacky hat) to becoming today who you aspire to be tomorrow.
Packed with lessons Bianca learned from her own mistakes and heartache, this field guide will help you avoid unnecessary detours on the path to your best self. With her signature wit, engaging stories, and brilliant insights from a counselor friend, Bianca gives spot-on advice for adulting, career, relationships, and faith. Following the biblical story of Ruth and Naomi, Bianca's humorous and honest anecdotes will empower you to create a successful life and discover all you can be.
This curated manual for the modern woman will help you:
- Connect with a mentor, let go of bad friendships, and find a relationship worth keeping
- Trust the goodness of God even in loss, betrayal, and unanswered questions
- Take initiative, do hard things, and achieve meaningful success
- Fall in love with God's Word and see the Bible come alive
The perfect cocktail of sass and down-to-earth guidance, How to Have Your Life Not Suck is just the book you need to navigate your way to the life you want to live. More than that, Bianca will show you that though life is tough, you are too.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Bianca Juarez Olthoff
- About the Contributor(s) Bianca Juarez Olthoff is a bible-teaching, word-slanging MexiRican who is passionate about raising up a generation of people passionate about...
Bianca Juarez Olthoff is a bible-teaching, word-slanging MexiRican who is passionate about raising up a generation of people passionate about Jesus Christ. As an author and speaker, she knows the power of words and wields them wisely. As a church planter and leader, she is committed to proclaiming the gospel domestically and internationally.
For more information, follow along on social media or visit BiancaOlthoff.com.show more
- Publish Date08/27/2019
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.65 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)28.62 lb
- Dimensions 8.4(h) x 5.5(w) x 0.56(d) inches
- Price $13.49