How Happiness Happens Video Study: Finding Lasting Joy in a World of Comparison, Disappointment, and Unmet Expectations
- Regular price
- Sale price
"Happiness happens when you lose the weight, get the date, find the mate, or discover your fate." But, does happiness happen, really?
"The pathway to happiness is desire, aspire, acquire, retire." But, does that path deliver?
Don’t let your life be mired by dissatisfaction, discontentment, or disappointment any longer. In How Happiness Happens, Max Lucado looks at several “one another” statements in the Bible that reveal how the happiest people on earth aren’t those who have the most but those who are willing to give the most away.
In this 6-session study, Max shows us how to address some of the most common sources of unhappiness:
- Difficult people - "Accept one another" (Romans 15:7)
- Pet peeves - "Be patient, bearing with one another in love" (Ephesians 4:2)
- Stress - "Serve one another" (Galatians 5:13)
- Holding a grudge - "Be kind to one another, forgiving one another" (Ephesians 4:31)
- Difficult circumstances - "Carry each other's burdens" (Galatians 6:2)
- Low self-esteem - "Love one another" (1 John 3:11)
God wants to bring joy to the people of this generation, and in his Word, he has given us practical and applicable ways to quarry that joy by sharing it with others. Although the world can be a lonely and disappointing place, we can be God’s representatives to bring about a cascade of kindness! While we won’t be able to solve every problem, we can bring a few smiles to a few faces–and in this way, we might even initiate our own quiet revolution of joy.
- Accept One Another
- Bear with One Another
- Serve One Another
- Forgive One Another
- Carry One Another’s Burdens
- Love One Another
*The DVD includes lifetime access to streaming video of all sessions.
Designed for use with the How Happiness Happens Study Guide (9780310105718), sold separately.
- Contributor(s)Max Lucado
- About the Contributor(s) Since entering the ministry in 1978, Max Lucado has served churches in Miami, Florida; Rio de Janeiro, Brazil; and San...
Since entering the ministry in 1978, Max Lucado has served churches in Miami, Florida; Rio de Janeiro, Brazil; and San Antonio, Texas. He currently serves as Teaching Minister of Oak Hills Church in San Antonio. He is America’s bestselling inspirational author with more than 140 million products in print.
Visit his website at MaxLucado.com
- Publish Date09/03/2019
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format DVD
- Weight (lbs)0.2 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)6.02 lb
- Dimensions 7.5(h) x 5.5(w) x 0.5(d) inches
- Running Time01:52:30
- Price $20.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.