Hebrews, A Video Study: 25 Lessons on History, Meaning, and Application
- Regular price
- Sale price
Hebrews speaks of a new and better covenant. It links old priesthoods to the priesthood of Christ. It looks at the nature and heroes of faith. In short, Hebrews roams a broad theological landscape, but its unifying premise remains: God speaks, and if we listen, his message to us revealed through Jesus will change and shape the lives we live. This was true for the original audience of Hebrews; it remains true for us today. In thought and deed, the Word of God is the Word we live by as believers.
Hebrews, A Video Study features scholar George H. Guthrie teaching through the book of Hebrews in 25 engaging and challenging lessons. A companion to Guthrie's Hebrews commentary in the NIV Application Commentary series, these lessons explore links between the Bible and our own times that reveal Hebrews' enduring relevance for our twenty-first-century lives.
Hebrews, A Video Study is part of the Zondervan Beyond the Basics Video Series, which is dedicated to bringing expert teaching from world's best biblical scholars and theologians directly to interested learners.Read Less
- Contributor(s)George H. Guthrie
- About the Contributor(s) George H. Guthrie (PhD, Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary) serves as the Benjamin W. Perry Professor of Bible at Union University...
George H. Guthrie (PhD, Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary) serves as the Benjamin W. Perry Professor of Bible at Union University in Jackson, Tennessee. As a specialist in New Testament and Greek, he is the author of numerous articles and four books including the volume Hebrews in the NIV Application Commentary series.show more
- Publish Date01/05/2021
- PublisherZondervan Academic
- Series The Zondervan Beyond the Basics Video Series
- Format DVD
- Weight (lbs)1.66 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)49.93 lb
- Price $94.49
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.