Healing Prayer: God's Divine Intervention in Medicine, Faith and Prayer
- Regular price
- Sale price
Best-selling author and host of TBN's #1 rated show, "The Doctor and the Word," Dr. Reginald Cherry explores how faith, medicine, and prayer work together. An inspiring guide for those who want to know how to pray for healing and anyone interested in alternative medicine and/or the possible effects of prayer on healing.
Reginald Cherry, M.D. says, "Prayer is the divine key that unlocks God's pathway of healing in both the natural and supernatural realms of life." In Healing Prayer, he explores the connection between faith and healing, the Bible and medicine. A practicing doctor, Cherry blends the latest research, true stories, and biblical principles to show that spirit-directed prayer can bring healing for disease. He helps readers understand the foundations of prayer in relationship to healing and become inspired to trust in God for their healing or that of a loved one. Expositions of biblical text, dramatic case studies, overviews of latest medical research, and step-by-step guidance for healing prayer help readers understand how medicine, faith, and prayer can work together.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Reginald B. Cherry
- About the Contributor(s) Reginald Cherry, M.D., attended Baylor University and the University of Texas Medical School. He formerly practiced medicine with Dr. Kenneth...Reginald Cherry, M.D., attended Baylor University and the University of Texas Medical School. He formerly practiced medicine with Dr. Kenneth Cooper, who introduced him to the concepts of preventive medicine. Dr. Cherry founded the R.B. Cherry Clinic in Houston, Texas, which is noted for its unique approach to medicine, including the practice of traditional medicine, alternative medicine, and praying for the sick. He and his wife, Linda, are hosts of The Doctor and the Word, TBN's number-one rated television show. He is the bestselling author of The Doctor and the Word (over 320,000 sold), Healing Prayer, and The Bible Cure. show more
- Publish Date09/12/2000
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.61 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)21.98 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.63(d) inches
- Price $9.09
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.