Have Your Wedding Cake and Eat It, Too: You Can Be Both Happy and Married
- Regular price
- Sale price
Dearly beloved, getting married is not a piece of cake.Put away the thank-you cards and wedding album and join Joey O'Connor as he pokes fun at the craziness nearlyweds" endure to get married and the wild new discoveries "newlyweds" make in the first years of marriage. Laugh and learn as O'Connor shares humorous stories and helpful insights about the ups and downs of married life.
Have Your Wedding Cake and Eat It Too!offers principles and practical suggestions to help your relationship move from "I do" to "till death do us part." And each chapter includes a discussion guide to help you and your spouse develop a together-forever kind of love.Whether you're "nearlyweds" counting down the days to cutting your cake or "newlyweds" who put the cake in the freezer a year or two ago, Have Your Wedding Cake and Eat It Too! helps you grow together in the most intimate, loving, and fulfilling relationship on earth. Read Less
- Contributor(s)Joey O'Connor
- About the Contributor(s) Joey O'Connor is a conference speaker and the author of twelve books for couples, parents and young adults. His other...
Joey O'Connor is a conference speaker and the author of twelve books for couples, parents and young adults. His other books from W Publishing Group are the popular titles,Women are Always Right and Men are Never WrongandI Know You Love Me, but Do You Like Me? He lives with his wife and children in San Clemente, California, where he likes to surf, eat fish tacos, and lie in the hot sand.show more
- Publish Date07/08/2008
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.63 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)22.7 lb
- Dimensions 8.5(h) x 5.5(w) x 0.48(d) inches
- Price $10.49
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.