Footprints for Women
Margaret Fishback Powers
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders over $30 in Continental US
“When you saw only one set of footprints, it was then that I carried you.” For over thirty years these words from the poem “Fo... Read More
“When you saw only one set of footprints, it was then that I carried you.” For over thirty years these words from the poem “Footprints” by Margaret Fishback Powers have brought assurance to millions worldwide. You, too, can experience the blessings and reminders of how God cares and provides for his children in Footprints for Women. In this lovely book, each line from the poem has been paired with Scripture verses from the New International Version to encourage and guide you in your daily walk. You’ll also be inspired by the stories of ordinary people whose lives were changed by the truth of “Footprints.” This gift book will be a treasured addition to any library and an encouragement to women who wish to follow in the footprints of Jesus. Read Less
- Contributor(s)Margaret Fishback Powers
- About the Contributor(s) Margaret Fishback Powers is the author of the world-famous "Footprints" poem. When she wrote the poem in 1964, she was...Margaret Fishback Powers is the author of the world-famous "Footprints" poem. When she wrote the poem in 1964, she was a young woman searching for direction at a crossroads in her life. She has traveled the world as an evangelist with her husband, Paul, for more than twenty-five years. show more
- Publish Date08/30/2009
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 0.0(h) x 0.0(w) x 0.0(d) inches
- Price $2.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.