Footprints: An Interactive Journey Through One of the Most Beloved Poems of All Time
- Regular price
- Sale price
In the encouraging book Footprints: An Interactive Journey Through One of the Most Beloved Poems of All Time, which explores each line of her timeless poem, Margaret Fishback Powers writes about the ways God cares for people who are hurting or lonely. Now with a repackaged design and new journaling and list prompts, the book that has touched so many lives is available for a new generation of readers.
“When you saw only one set of footprints it was then that I carried you.”
For more than fifty years these words from the poem “Footprints” have brought comfort to millions of readers worldwide. You too can experience the blessings and reminders of how God cares and provides for his children in Footprints: An Interactive Journey Through One of the Most Beloved Poems of All Time. In this beautiful, giftable book, each line from the poem has been paired with Scripture, journaling and list prompts, and gorgeous artwork to inspire and guide you in your daily walk. Discover again—or for the first time—in this enduring poem the power of God’s love as he carries you through life’s difficult seasons.
- Includes a feature spread containing the entire “Footprints” poem by Margaret Fishback Powers.
- Reflective journal prompts breaking down each section of the poem, along with corresponding Scripture verses, invite readers to interact with the text as they write about their own journey.
- List prompts throughout the book allow readers to make a record of their dreams, prayers, life decisions, and more.
- Features beautifully designed Scripture pages for contemplation.
- A bonus tear-out page of the “Footprints” poem in the back of the book is perfect for framing.
- Contributor(s)Margaret Fishback Powers
- About the Contributor(s) Margaret Fishback Powers is the author of the world-famous "Footprints" poem. When she wrote the poem in 1964, she was...Margaret Fishback Powers is the author of the world-famous "Footprints" poem. When she wrote the poem in 1964, she was a young woman searching for direction at a crossroads in her life. She has traveled the world as an evangelist with her husband, Paul, for more than twenty-five years. show more
- Publish Date03/02/2021
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)1.42 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)34.18 lb
- Price $11.89
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.