Finding Her Way: The Lucy Collection
- Regular price
- Sale price
Lucy is a feisty, precocious tomboy who questions everything including God. Understandably, especially after an accident killed her mother, blinded her father, and turned her life upside down. Follow Lucy in this four-book Faithgirlz bind-up as she navigates life and learns about the young lady that God wants her to be.
This eBook collection includes:
In Lucy Out of Bounds, Mora’s gone boy-crazy for Lucy’s best friend, and the town might sell the soccer field Lucy plays on. Lucy feels betrayed by everyone, but in the book of Ruth she just might find a role model for perseverance … and forgiveness.
Lucy’s Perfect Summer: New management at the radio station threatens to let Lucy’s father go, claiming his blindness is holding the station back. That may mean a move for Lucy and her dad. In order to help her father, Lucy has to let him go for a while and that means leaning on God to help her make the sacrifice.
In Lucy Finds Her Way Lucy is faced with her toughest obstacles yet in her quest to find out just what it means to be a girl. With Aunt Karen taking over while Dad is away at a special school, teachers at middle school not being as understanding as Mr. Auggy, J.J. learning first-hand about bullying, and soccer becoming way more serious as she prepares for Olympic Development Program try-outs, Lucy has to depend on God more than ever.
In Lucy Doesn’t Wear Pink meet Lucy Rooney, a motherless tomboy with an inquisitive mind, a strong will, and a straight-forward approach, who knows every inch of the small and dusty New Mexico town in which she lives with her blind father. She is constantly searching for the “why” in everything. Sometimes it helps answer her questions, and sometimes it just gets her into trouble.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Nancy N. Rue
- About the Contributor(s) Nancy Rue has written over 100 books for girls, is the editor of the Faithgirlz Bible, and is a popular...
Nancy Rue has written over 100 books for girls, is the editor of the Faithgirlz Bible, and is a popular speaker and radio guest with her expertise in tween and teen issues. She and husband, Jim, have raised a daughter of their own and now live in Tennessee.show more
- Publish Date09/01/2015
- Series Faithgirlz / A Lucy Novel
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $4.49
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.