Comentario Swindoll del Nuevo Testamento: Santiago, 1 y 2 Pedro
- Regular price
- Sale price
Drawing on his vast experience as a communicator of God's Word, master teacher and communicator Chuck Swindoll presents his legacy to all who read and love the Bible: Swindoll's New Testament Insights series. Insights on James, 1 & 2 Peter, the newest addition to this landmark series, provides a wealth of colorful, detailed, and easy-to-understand insights into the letters of James and 1 & 2 Peter. “To the end of my days, my major goal in life is to communicate the Word with accuracy, insight, clarity, and practicality.”—Charles Swindoll Combining rich, rock-solid scholarship with a storyteller's imagery and passion, Chuck Swindoll has a gift for sweeping people into the immediacy of the Scriptures. Featuring maps, timelines, holy land images and more,, Swindoll's New Testament Insights, is a landmark series – the legacy of a master teacher and communicator to the church of Jesus Christ. You'll gain remarkable new insights into the Bible. God's Word will come alive for you, filled with drama, power, and truth, as you journey with Chuck chapter by chapter through the New Testament. www.SwindollInsights.comRead Less
- Contributor(s)Charles R. Swindoll
- About the Contributor(s) Charles R. Swindoll ha dedicado su vida a una diáfana y práctica aplicación de la Palabra de Dios. Hoy día...
Charles R. Swindoll ha dedicado su vida a una diáfana y práctica aplicación de la Palabra de Dios. Hoy día es pastor de la iglesia Stonebriar Community de Frisco, Texas, y es rector honorario del Seminario Teológico de Dallas. Su famoso programa radial Insight for Living se transmite en el mundo entero. Chuck y Cynthia, la compañera de su vida y ministerio, tienen cuatro hijos mayores y diez nietos.show more
- Publish Date01/04/2011
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)1.2 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)23.99 lb
- Dimensions 9.13(h) x 7.25(w) x 0.88(d) inches
- Price $13.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.