Come Walk With Me: A Story of Compassionate Love and Respect Between a Father and His Son
- Regular price
- Sale price
The true story of one doctor's fascinating journey, a patient's courageous struggle, and the faith they both shared.
Sometimes without warning, a person walks into your world and changes everything - your career, your future, your life. For Dr. Melvin Cheatham, that person was Stanley Cheborge. And Come Walk With Me is the story of their rare and moving friendship.
This triumphant account of how incurable suffering united two very different people shows how a patient taught his doctor some of life's most deep and powerful lessons.
The road that Dr. Cheatham and Stanley walked covers dissapointment, hope, sorrow, and faith. Come, step along the path and you will see how far a friendship can lead.
- Contributor(s)Melvin L. Cheatham
- About the Contributor(s) Melvin L. Cheatham, M.D., is a clinical professor of neurosurgery and a past-president of the California State Neurosurgical Society. He...Melvin L. Cheatham, M.D., is a clinical professor of neurosurgery and a past-president of the California State Neurosurgical Society. He has given up his private practice to devote himself to full-time medical relief work and evangelism projects in developing and war-torn countries. Dr. Cheatham also serves on the board of Samaritan's Purse and on the board of The Billy Graham Evangelistic Association. He has written two books, Come Walk with Me and Living a Life That Counts. show more
- Publish Date10/25/2012
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $2.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.