Christmas: A Gift for Every Heart
- Regular price
- Sale price
In his first ever Christmas book, beloved pastor Dr. Charles Stanley takes us back to our truest and best reason for celebration—the birth of the Christ child. By revisiting the people and events of that first Christmas, Dr. Stanley reveals the unique lessons that long ago starry night offers to each of us still today. Such timeless truths as . . .
- True peace and joy are found only in Christ, not in the things of this world;
- Christmas itself is undeniable evidence that God always keeps His promises;
- The Lord God not only lives and reigns, but He is intimately involved in every circumstance of our lives; and
- The perfect gift for us to give Jesus is the gift of our own heart.
Filled with Scriptures, insights, and Dr. Stanley’s own personal thoughts and memories, Christmas: A Gift for Every Heart is a treasure you’ll want to open again and again.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Charles F. Stanley
- About the Contributor(s) Dr. Charles Stanley is the senior pastor of the First Baptist Church of Atlanta, where he has served for more...
Dr. Charles Stanley is the senior pastor of the First Baptist Church of Atlanta, where he has served for more than 50 years. He is a New York Times bestselling author who has written more than 70 books, including the bestselling devotional Every Day in His Presence. Dr. Stanley is the founder of In Touch Ministries. The “In Touch with Dr. Charles Stanley” program is transmitted on more than 4,000 television, radio, and satellite networks and stations worldwide, in more than 75 heart languages. The award-winning In Touch devotional magazine is printed in four languages and sent to more than one million subscribers monthly. Dr. Stanley’s goal is best represented by Acts 20:24: “Life is worth nothing unless I use it for doing the work assigned me by the Lord Jesus--the work of telling others the Good News about God's mighty kindness and love.” This is because, as he says, “It is the Word of God and the work of God that changes people’s lives.”
- Publish Date09/29/2015
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)0.93 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)33.49 lb
- Dimensions 7.25(h) x 7.25(w) x 0.56(d) inches
- Price $10.49
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.