Christianity Confronts Culture: A Strategy for Crosscultural Evangelism
- Regular price
- Sale price
Christianity Confronts Culture is a practical guide to effective communications in the cross-cultural setting -- which exists, in fact, when any one person meets another. Dr. Mayers discusses cross-cultural communication by means of four models, each of which approaches the subject in the light of a different discipline: social psychology, sociology, anthropology, and cross-cultural education. The second part of the book presents a series of case studies illustrating each of the four models. Pastors, future pastors, missionaries, Christian educators -- any who find themselves in constant contact with foreign cultures or North American cultures -- will find this book invaluable.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Marvin K. Mayers
- About the Contributor(s) Marvin K. Mayers, Ph.D., University of Chicago, is Dean of the School of Intercultural Studies and World Missions at Biola...Marvin K. Mayers, Ph.D., University of Chicago, is Dean of the School of Intercultural Studies and World Missions at Biola University. He is the author of Christianity Confronts Culture. show more
- Publish Date07/10/1987
- PublisherZondervan Academic
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)1.06 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)19.09 lb
- Dimensions 8.63(h) x 5.6(w) x 1.2(d) inches
- Font Size Not Applicablept
- Price $18.19
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.