Avoiding Mr. Wrong: (And What to Do If You Didn't) . Paperback
- Regular price
- Sale price
You know the man. He's the one who looks good at a glance -- but not so good once you get to know him. What kind of women fall for him, and why? What are the chances he will change? And what if you've already married him?
More than just a checklist of men to steer clear of, Avoiding Mr. Wrong is a powerful tool to help women learn more about themselves and the Mr. Wrongs to whom they often feel drawn. Those men include: The Control Freak, The Mama's Boy, The Cowardly Lion, The Ungodly Man, and Mr. Wonderful.
Complete with a diagnostic quiz and quick reference lists, Avoiding Mr. Wrong is ideal for women whose hopes have been dashed again and again by a seemingly promising relationship. The book helps them to see more clearly, think more rationally, and act more wisely in the pursuit of Mr. Right.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Stephen Arterburn , Margaret Rinck
- About the Contributor(s) Stephen Arterburn is a New York Times bestselling author with more than eight million books in print. He most recently toured with...
Stephen Arterburn is a New York Times bestselling author with more than eight million books in print. He most recently toured with Women of Faith, which he founded in 1995. Arterburn founded New Life Treatment Centers as a company providing Christian counseling and treatment in secular psychiatric hospitals. He also began “New Life Ministries”, producing the number-one Christian counseling radio talk show, New Life Live, with an audience of more than three million. He and his wife Misty live near Indianapolis.
Dr. Margaret Josephson Rinck is a clinical psychologist in private practice in Cincinnati, OH, and the author of Can Christians Love Too Much? In addition to authoring numerous courses and audio programs on skills training and interpersonal relationships, she periodically conducts psychotherapy groups for "Women Who Love Too Much." show more
- Publish Date07/20/2001
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $7.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.