Aruba: The Tragic Untold Story of Natalee Holloway and Corruption in Paradise
- Regular price
- Sale price
One father's mission to find his daughter
I am a father who has no idea what has happened to his child. The questions run through my mind all day long. They keep me awake at night. Is she dead? Is she alive? Is she being held captive somewhere? Are they hurting her? Is she crying out for me?
These are the impassioned words of Dave Holloway, father of Natalee Holloway, whose disappearance in Aruba sparked a media frenzy and an international scandal. This book is the heart-wrenching story of his search, the most complete account of Natalee Holloway's disappearance in Aruba. Continuing his investigation to this very day, Holloway discloses:
- behind-the-scenes details of the investigation
- new revelations about the corruption of the Aruban law enforcement
- and the countless trails leading to possible rape, murder, and even sexual slavery
This book is the first insider's account of one of the decade's most disturbing and mysterious stories. Using never-before-seen photographs from their family album and stories of Natalee's childhood, Holloway relates the horror of personally searching through crack houses and trash dumps for Natalee-working alone, with authorities, even with psychics-while enduring the stonewalling of Aruban officials.
Learn what really went on behind the headlines of the tragic disappearance of Natalee Holloway.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Dave Holloway , R. Stephanie Good , Larry Garrison
- About the Contributor(s) Dave Holloway, father of missing Alabama teen Natalee Holloway, has personally taken part in the investigation of his daughter's disappearance...Dave Holloway, father of missing Alabama teen Natalee Holloway, has personally taken part in the investigation of his daughter's disappearance with the help of Texas EquuSearch volunteers and investigators in Aruba. He has appeared on Hannity & Colmes, On the Record with Greta Van Sustren, and Larry King Live, as well as many other national news shows.
R. Stephanie Good, author of Law School 101: Survival Techniques from Pre-Law to Life as an Attorney, Exposed, and co-author of the New York Times best seller Aruba: The Tragic Untold Story of Natalee Holloway and Corruption in Paradise, received her B.A. in Political Science from the State University of New York at Stony Brook where she graduated Phi Beta Kappa. She continued her education at Hofstra University School of Law in New York where she earned her Juris Doctor degree and an LL.M. in International Law.
Larry Garrison is the president of SilverCreek Entertainment and served as executive producer for the television series Caught in the Act and the CBS movie Like Mother, Like Son. Garrison has produced and consulted for 20/20, Primetime, Dateline, 60 Minutes, and many other news shows. He is a New York Times best-selling author whose titles include Aruba and Breaking into Acting for Dummies. show more
- Publish Date02/17/2006
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $7.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.