All Dressed Up in Love: A March Wedding Story
- Regular price
- Sale price
Tara walks into Elena’s Bridal and finds her dream job—and a handsome man to match.
A third-year law student, Tara Simonetti just needs a job to pay the bills and put food on the table. After her father’s untimely death, she’s determined to give her small hometown what he didn’t have: a good, honest lawyer, but law school isn’t cheap. When she answers a want ad that leads her to Elena’s Bridal one blustery morning, she feels like she’s died and gone to heaven. All of the organza, gowns, and pearls she could ever imagine—her dream job, indeed.
To complicate matters, hotshot lawyer Greg Elizondo is working at the shop, trying to keep it afloat after his mother’s passing. He’s kind and more handsome than Tara cares to admit, but his laser-focus on the corporate ladder makes him the wrong match for her.
As they work to save the shop from its impending closing, their feelings begin to grow. But with Tara bound for the valleys of northern Pennsylvania and Greg set on New York City, all of the outside circumstances scream “NO.”
In the midst of juggling Bridezillas, wedding dress orders, and an upcoming gala for the shop, their attraction deepens, along with the reality that their goals are pulling them in two separate directions. No matter how Tara does the math, it doesn’t add up. Can God orchestrate their desires and goals into one happy ending?Read Less
- Contributor(s)Ruth Logan Herne
- About the Contributor(s) Award-winning author Ruth Logan Herne is the author of over a dozen novels for Love Inspired and Summerside Press. The...
Award-winning author Ruth Logan Herne is the author of over a dozen novels for Love Inspired and Summerside Press. The mother of seven children, she loves kids and pets. She is married to a very patient man who is seemingly unthreatened by the casts of characters living in her head. Visit her website at ruthloganherne.com, e-mail her at firstname.lastname@example.org, and visit her on Goodreads or at www.seekerville.blogspot.comshow more
- Publish Date02/24/2015
- Series A Year of Weddings Novella
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $2.49
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.