A Prophetic Vision for the 21st Century: A Spiritual Map to Help You Navigate into the Future
- Regular price
- Sale price
Rick Joyner says, "We have tended to over-focus on the end of the age-the end times. But this is not just the end, it's the beginning of a new age when Christ will rule over the earth! For the church to reclaim the high ground of hope for the future, we must begin to proclaim the beginning, the coming of the kingdom." In A Prophetic Vision for the 21st Century, Joyner discusses why revival tarries for America, what it means to be delivered from the Mark of the Beast, the rise and fall of America, the greatest awakening, a famine in the land, and practical ways to serve in the latter days. It includes encouragement for weary church leaders as well as the second part of The Hordes of Hell are Marching, illustrating the unified church rising as an army in the most pivotal battle of all time between the light and darkness.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Rick Joyner
- About the Contributor(s) Rick Joyner has authored more than fifty books, including The Final Quest Trilogy, There Were Two Trees in the Garden,...
Rick Joyner has authored more than fifty books, including The Final Quest Trilogy, There Were Two Trees in the Garden, The Path, and Army of the Dawn. He is the Founder and Executive Director of MorningStar Ministries, a multi-faceted mission organization which includes Heritage International Ministries, MorningStar University, MorningStar Fellowship of Churches and Ministries, and CMM/MorningStar Missions—an umbrella organization serving over five hundred missionaries in the field and over ten thousand churches, schools, and ministries around the world. Rick and his wife, Julie, live in South Carolina and have five children: Anna, Aaryn, Amber, Ben, and Sam.
- Publish Date08/25/1999
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $3.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.