Do you realize that you are a daughter of the King? You need to live, hope, and dream as if this were true–because it is! You don’t need to be paralyzed with fear, frozen by the chaos you feel inside. Instead, you must choose to stand on the truth of who God says you are.
In The Storm Inside, an 8-session video-based small group Bible study (guide sold separately), popular teacher and author Sheila Walsh unpacks the stories of women from the Bible who faced seemingly insurmountable problems–regret, shame, insecurity, and heartbreak. And just like the women from the Bible, you can overcome the lies the enemy uses to torment you. You too can rely on the truth of God’s word so you can stand during the strongest storms of your life.
- From Shame to Love (21:00)
- From Disappointment to Hope (20:00)
- From Fear to Joy (20:00)
- From Heartbreak to Strength (18:00)
- From Regret to Rest (19:00)
- From Insecurity to Confidence (22:00)
- From Insignificant to Courage (21:00)
- From Despair to Faith (21:00)
Designed for use with The Storm Inside Study Guide 9781401677633 (sold separately).