Praying Circles Around the Lives of Your Children
- Regular price
- Sale price
Mark Batterson has a surprising secret weapon to parenting: prayer. Batterson shares a perfect blend of biblical yet practical advice that will revolutionize parents’ prayer lives by giving them a guide describing seven important ways to pray for their children, such as praying for a hedge of protection and forming prayer circles.
Using stories and experience, Batterson shares seven prayer circles that will help parents pray for their kids. In this book parents will learn how to:
- Create prayer lists unique to the their family
- Claim God-inspired promises for their children
- Turn their family circle into a prayer circle
- Discover their child's life themes
As Batterson says, “I realize that not everyone inherited a prayer legacy like I did, but you can leave a legacy for generations to come. Your prayers have the power to shape the destiny of your children and your children's children. It's time to start circling.”
This new version contains 15,000 words of brand-new content.
- Contributor(s)Mark Batterson
- About the Contributor(s) Mark Batterson is the New York Times bestselling author of fifteen books, including The Circle Maker, In a Pit with...
Mark Batterson is the New York Times bestselling author of fifteen books, including The Circle Maker, In a Pit with a Lion on a Snowy Day, and Chase the Lion. He is the lead pastor of National Community Church, one of the most innovative and influential churches in America. One church with seven campuses, NCC also owns and operates Ebenezers Coffeehouse, the Miracle Theatre, and the DC Dream Center. Mark holds a Doctor of Ministry degree from Regent University. He and his wife Lora, have three children and live on Capitol Hill.
- Publish Date04/22/2014
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)0.72 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)25.95 lb
- Dimensions 7.5(h) x 5.38(w) x 0.88(d) inches
- Price $11.24