NIrV, Free on the Inside Bible, Large Print, Paperback
- Regular price
- Sale price
A low-cost Bible developed with Prison Fellowship® uniquely designed for prison ministry.
This large print edition of the NIrV Free on the Inside Bible is a powerful tool for prison ministry. It was developed in conjunction with Prison Fellowship, the nation's largest nonprofit serving prisoners, former prisoners, and their families, and a leading advocate for justice reform.
With personal testimonies from inmates, additional Bible helps, and the easy-to-read text of the New International Reader's Version (NIrV), this Bible is perfect for introducing those in prison to the Bible.
- Complete text of the easy-to-read and understand New International Reader’s Version (NIrV) translation
- 12-color pages with personal testimonies from inmates who met and accepted Christ in powerful ways
- Book Invitations that help explain the context for each book of the Bible
- Dictionary/Concordance to help understand important words in the Bible
- One year reading plan
- Help on how to live as a follower of Jesus
- Large print 10.6-point type size for easier reading
The New International Reader’s Version is based on the bestselling New International Version, written for a third-grade reading level—among the lowest reading level of any Bible translation available. Like the NIV, the NIrV achieves great accuracy through equal rigor to the original languages and today’s English. The NIrV makes the Bible understandable to anyone who would benefit from easier-to-read language.Read Less
- Publish Date02/07/2017
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)2.3 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)45.99 lb
- Dimensions 8.88(h) x 6.0(w) x 2.25(d) inches
- Font Size 10.6pt
- Price $6.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.