The Young Traveler's Gift
- Regular price
- Sale price
Before David Ponder ever visited Truman in The Traveler's Gift, Michael Holder began his journey as the last young traveler to receive the unique gifts of wisdom offered by historical greats.
In his senior year of high school, Michael hits rock bottom. Having been caught in the wrong place at the wrong time, he has now been suspended from the track team and lost his college scholarship. His coach is angry, his parents are disappointed, and he's diving headfirst into a downward spiral. Facing the bleak future ahead, he sees no way out and wonders if life is really worth living. But with some divine intervention, he's given a second chance when he's offered a once-in-a-lifetime journey of discovery.
Rewritten to engage the minds of teens and tweens, The Young Traveler's Gift is sure to encourage and enlighten young men and women as they prepare to face the journeys that lie ahead.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Andy Andrews
- About the Contributor(s) Andy Andrews is a bestselling novelist, speaker, and consultant for some of the world’s most successful teams, largest corporations, and...
Andy Andrews is a bestselling novelist, speaker, and consultant for some of the world’s most successful teams, largest corporations, and fastest-growing organizations. He is the author of the New York Times bestsellers The Noticer, How Do You Kill 11 Million People?, and the modern classic The Traveler’s Gift. For more information, please visit AndyAndrews.com.show more
- Publish Date05/13/2004
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.32 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)7.67 lb
- Dimensions 7.0(h) x 5.0(w) x 0.38(d) inches
- Price $9.09
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.