You've Got a Friend: A Smitten Novella
- Regular price
- Sale price
When a group of friends devise a plan to turn Smitten, Vermont, into the country’s premier romantic getaway, Shelby finds her own true love along the way.
With the local lumber mill closing, residents wonder if their town can stay afloat. Then four friends and local business owners—Natalie, Julia, Shelby, and Reese—decide the town is worth saving. How will they do it? They’ll turn Smitten into a honeymoon destination!
In "You’ve Got a Friend" by Diann Hunt, Shelby Evans' craft room goes up in flames. When volunteer fireman Nick Majors offers her the use of a building on his Christmas tree farm, Shelby discovers feelings for the tender heart that beats beneath his rough, mountain-man exterior.
Excerpted from Smitten, a novel in four parts written by Christian Fiction’s most popular romance novelists—and real life BFFs!Read Less
- Contributor(s)Diann Hunt
- About the Contributor(s) Diann Hunt writes heart-warming stories with a rose-colored view of the world. Author of 25 books, many of them award...Diann Hunt writes heart-warming stories with a rose-colored view of the world. Author of 25 books, many of them award winners, Diann lives in Indiana with her husband Jim. Visit her website atdiannhunt.com. Twitter: @DiannHunt show more
- Publish Date06/06/2012
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Series Smitten
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $1.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.