Youth Ministry Management Tools 2.0: Everything You Need to Successfully Manage Your Ministry
- Regular price
- Sale price
Youth ministry isn’t just meeting with students and teaching them God’s truth. It also involves a myriad of administrative and operational details. Youth Ministry Management Tools 2.0 provides youth ministers and volunteers with helpful insights, advice, and practical resources to successfully manage a youth ministry. You’ll find sample budgets, release forms for trips, and clear direction for screening applicants for volunteer positions. Authors Mike Work and Ginny Olson provide you with quick and accessible answers to all of your management, administrative, and supervisory questions and needs.
Sprinkled throughout the manual are brief personal anecdotes by actual, in-the-trenches youth workers, case studies of church-office debacles, pivotal lessons learned over decades of ministry, nightmare scenarios to avoid, and glorious successes to emulate. No other book provides everything a youth ministry leader needs in one place at such an affordable price.This revised and updated edition of a youth ministry classic includes bonus online content, copy-ready pages and forms, and loads of other highly practical material.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Mike A. Work , Ginny Olson
- About the Contributor(s) Mike Work is the Vice President of Operations at Youth Specialties. His previous management experience includes six years as an...
Mike Work is the Vice President of Operations at Youth Specialties. His previous management experience includes six years as an executive pastor and five years of business management consulting. A veteran youth worker who has served more than 25 years in local and parachurch student ministry, Mike has also served as the executive director of YFC’s DCLA Conferences and the executive producer for the PlanetWisdom Student Conference and the National Youth Workers Convention. He and his family make their home in Phoenix, Arizona.
Ginny Olson abides in Minneapolis, MN where she is the Director of Youth Ministry for the Northwest Conference of the Evangelical Covenant Church as well as a writer, speaker and consultant. Previously, she was one of two directors of the Center for Youth Ministry Studies at North Park University in Chicago, Illinois. She also served on the youth ministry staffs at Willow Creek Community Church and Grace Church, Edina, Minnesota. She is the author of “Teenage Girls” and co-editor and contributor to “Breaking the Gender Barrier in Youth Ministry.”show more
- Publish Date09/02/2014
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)2.12 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)29.69 lb
- Dimensions 10.0(h) x 8.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $27.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.