Your Encounters with the Holy Spirit: Name and Share ThemSeek More
- Regular price
- Sale price
Your Encounters with the Holy Spirit explores:
- How to recognize the Holy Spirit at work today;
- What the Bible teaches us on the Spirit’s work now;
- How to share encounters with the Spirit; and
- How to shape a more Spirit-oriented church culture.
This book offers an interactive experience, including chapter discussion guides designed to generate conversations with those who have not yet read the book. Readers can study key New Testament passages, and consider “A Coherent Theology for the Work of the Holy Spirit Today,” presented in a final essay on the eighteenth-century Continental Pietists and the nineteenth-century Awakening movements.Read Less
- Contributor(s)David Luecke
- About the Contributor(s) After seminary and ordination, David S. Luecke earned an MBA and PhD at Washington University of Saint Louis and then...
After seminary and ordination, David S. Luecke earned an MBA and PhD at Washington University of Saint Louis and then spent the next 20 years in academia, teaching leadership techniques in business schools and church management at Fuller Theological Seminary. When he received a call to plant a church near his home town of Cleveland, he welcomed the opportunity to practice what he taught. He moved on to become administrative pastor of Royal Redeemer Lutheran Church. He continues to serve there as a semi-retired missions pastor.show more
- Publish Date04/08/2014
- PublisherWestbow Press
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.41 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)20.5 lb
- Dimensions 8.56(h) x 5.56(w) x 0.38(d) inches
- Price $8.37
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.