Winning Your Husband Back Before It's Too Late: Whether He's Left Physically or Emotionally All That Matters Is...
- Regular price
- Sale price
Your marriage may be beginning to crumble. Or it may already be in shambles. Its present condition does not determine its future, though. You do.
Imagine building a home on a foundation of sand or mud. Renovating or redecorating your home would be senseless because at any moment the whole house could collapse due to a faulty foundation. Before changing flooring, wall colors, window treatments, and furniture, you would need to seek out an architect to first firm up the foundation.
Likewise, winning your husband back necessitates more than simply rearranging the old stuff in your relationship. You may decide to fight differently than you did in the past, but if the old unresolved anger is allowed to remain, then nothing will genuinely change in our marriage. Winning Your Husband Back Before It's Too Late targets the foundational weaknesses in your marriage. By developing an overall plan to win back your husband, you will learn how to:
- Discover what causes distance in marriage
- Understand the man you married
- Become whole
- Examine personality differences
- Build commitment
- Communicate more successfully
Winning Your Husband Back Before It's Too Late can help you rebuild a strong marriage in which you and your husband see each other through Christ's eyes and become one in Him.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Greg Smalley , Gary Smalley
- About the Contributor(s) Dr. Greg Smalley graduated with his doctorate degree in clinical psychology from Rosemead School of Psychology at Biola University in...
Dr. Greg Smalley graduated with his doctorate degree in clinical psychology from Rosemead School of Psychology at Biola University in Southern California. He also holds master's degrees in counseling psychology (Denver Seminary) and clinical psychology (Rosemead). Dr. Smalley is the director of research and development at Smalley Relationship Center in Branson, Missouri. He lives in Ozark, Missouri with his wife, Erin, and their two daughters, Taylor and Madalyn.
Gary Smalley was one of the country’s best-known authors and speakers on family relationships. In addition to writing The Blessing and The Two Sides of Love with John Trent, their book The Language of Love (newly revised and updated) won the Angel Award as the best contribution to family life. His national infomercial, Hidden Keys to Loving Relationships, has been viewed by television audiences all over the world.show more
- Publish Date11/26/1999
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $6.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.