Wild at Heart Study Guide with DVD Updated Edition: Discovering the Secret of a Man’s Soul
- Regular price
- Sale price
In this updated edition of the bestselling classic, author John Eldredge reminds men they need adventure in their lives . . . in their work, in their love, and their spiritual lives. He reveals how God designed men to be dangerous. Simply look at the dreams and desires written in the heart of every boy: to be a hero, to be a warrior, and to live a life of adventure and risk. Sadly, most men today have abandoned these dreams and desires—aided by a Christianity that feels like nothing more than pressure to be a "nice guy." It is no wonder that many men avoid church, and those who go are often passive and bored to death.
In this provocative six-session video study, John Eldredge explains how God wants to heal these deep wounds from earlier years that take away a man's confidence and—in some cases—his masculinity. He shows that deep within the heart of every man is a longing for a battle to fight, an adventure to live, and a beauty to rescue—because that is how God created him. It is time for the church to reclaim these wounded warriors. It is time to give men permission to be what God designed them to be—dangerous, passionate, alive, and free!
- The Heart of a Man
- The Wound
- A Battle to Fight
- An Adventure to Live
- A Beauty to Rescue
- A Band of Brothers
This pack contains one study guide and one DVD.Read Less
- Contributor(s)John Eldredge
- About the Contributor(s) John Eldredge is a bestselling author, a counselor, and a teacher. He is also president of Ransomed Heart, a ministry...
John Eldredge is a bestselling author, a counselor, and a teacher. He is also president of Ransomed Heart, a ministry devoted to helping people discover the heart of God, recover their own hearts in God’s love, and learn to live in God’s kingdom. John and his wife, Stasi, live near Colorado Springs, Colorado.
- Publish Date03/16/2021
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format DVD and Trade Paper
- Weight (lbs)1.66 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)39.95 lb
- Price $30.09
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.