Why Easter? Expanded Edition
- Regular price
- Sale price
Prepare for your guests this Easter with a wonderful evangelistic booklet by Nicky Gumbel. Like Gumbel's Why Jesus?, this booklet is a concise and easy-to-read study of the very real questions surrounding Jesus that people might be thinking about at Easter:
- Who is Jesus?
- Why do we need him?
- Why did he have to die?
- Why does he matter to my life today?
With hearts particularly open in the Easter season, these booklets are an effective evangelistic tool to pass out to guests at your services, sharing the Gospel in a warm and relevant way.
Alpha is based on a pattern found in the New Testament of people bringing their friends, family, and work colleagues to meet Jesus. Alpha is an easy way to say to friends, "Come and see, come and explore your questions, come and hear about Jesus, come and see for yourself." Everyone is welcome at Alpha, but the program is designed especially for people who would not describe themselves as Christians or church-goers.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Nicky Gumbel
- About the Contributor(s) Nicky Gumbel is the pioneer of Alpha. He studied law at Cambridge and theology at Oxford, practiced as a lawyer...
Nicky Gumbel is the pioneer of Alpha. He studied law at Cambridge and theology at Oxford, practiced as a lawyer and is now the senior pastor of HTB in London, one of England's most vibrant churches.show more
- Publish Date08/21/2018
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $1.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.