Where's Your Jesus Now?
Karen Spears Zacharias
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free Continental U.S. shipping through 11/30/20
“Where's our confidence? Our hope? Is it possible that, in our hyper-vigilance against our enemies, real or perceived, we've taken our eyes ... Read More
“Where’s our confidence? Our hope? Is it possible that, in our hyper-vigilance against our enemies, real or perceived, we’ve taken our eyes off of Jesus, our protector and Redeemer? With tremendous spiritual insight and a rapier wit, Karen Spears Zacharias weaves a compelling narrative of faith versus fear. How is it that those of us who claim to be so firmly founded can be so easily shaken? How do we believe that a God who loves us more than we can comprehend can be willed by us to harm those who do not share our beliefs? As wars rumble and personal conflicts tear at the fabric of our lives, where is our Jesus? Zacharias finds him in a Vietnamese war widow, in a young man decimated by HIV, in the burnt remains of a handmade maternity outfit, and in the strength of a mother with a gun held to her chest. Along the way she offers a profound meditation on the nature of faith, “the evidence of things not yet seen”. God is specific in his intentions toward us, Zacharias says. He came to give us hope. Where’s Your Jesus Now? puts readers back on the path to finding it again. Read Less
- Contributor(s)Karen Spears Zacharias
- About the Contributor(s) Karen Spears Zacharias had her first kiss in a trailer, smoked her first and last cigarette in a trailer, asked...Karen Spears Zacharias had her first kiss in a trailer, smoked her first and last cigarette in a trailer, asked Jesus into her heart on bended knee in a trailer, fell madly in love in a trailer (a couple of different times), and gave birth to her firstborn child in a trailer. While writing this book, she became unemployed and bought a flat-screen plasma TV. She and her husband, Tim, plan to retire to a double-wide with a firm foundation and a sturdy pier at Point Clear, Alabama. show more
- Publish Date09/02/2008
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 0.0(h) x 0.0(w) x 0.0(d) inches
- Price $3.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.