Age Range: 4 to 7
- Regular price
- Sale price
Where’s Doggie is a book about a child and her inseparable bond to her stuffed dog. The two of them go everywhere together until one night before bed, the child notices Doggie is missing! The search is on, but will Doggie ever be found? The book depicts a child’s feelings towards loss, as well as a family’s love and self sacrifice. Grab your own special companion and follow along this sweet and whimsical journey to help find Doggie.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Jennifer Benes
- About the Contributor(s) Jennifer Benes resides in Missouri with her family and 2 dogs. She is a wife of 33 years, mother of...
Jennifer Benes resides in Missouri with her family and 2 dogs. She is a wife of 33 years, mother of 7, Mimi of 5, and loves spending time with her family. Studying the Bible, leading women, and writing are also passions of hers. This book was written about one of her children who to this day, passionately loves and sleeps with her Doggie. Her inspiration for the book came from the countless hours spent searching for Doggie when he frequently went missing.show more
- Publish Date09/29/2020
- PublisherElm Hill
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)1.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)1.0 lb
- Price $2.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.