When Heaven Weeps
- Regular price
- Sale price
Experience one of the first novels from New York Times bestselling author Ted Dekker.
“[Heaven’s Wager is] genuinely exciting . . . fast paced . . . spine-tingling . . .” —Publishers Weekly
A thriller unlike any you have ever read. A love strong enough to bring a tremor to your bones. A sacrifice powerful enough to make heaven weep.
At the close of World War II, a shell-shocked solider, Jan Jovic, was forced to inflict a game of life and death on a peaceful Bosnian community. In a few short hours, this young man was confronted by more love—and hate—than most experience in a lifetime.
Years later, Jan has become a world-renown writer with widespread influence in the United States, his past buried deep in his memory. Until the most inopportune time, the game Jan witnessed comes back to haunt him . . . and unwittingly leads him to a beautiful but broken woman caught in an underworld of crime.
He must now defeat an evil rarely seen. But there is a price. One that even this war-scarred solider can't imagine.
“Well, well, guess what I’ve found. A fiction writer with a rare knack for a compelling story, an expansive reservoir of clever ideas, and a unique dry wit that makes me laugh.” —Frank Peretti, New York Times bestselling author
“Rarely does a novel grip a reader’s heart and soul the way Heaven’s Wager does. Dekker is among a very small number of writers who have mastered the challenge of blending sound theology with knock-your-socks-off storytelling.” —Robert Liparulo, novelist and contributing editor of New Man magazineRead Less
- Contributor(s)Ted Dekker
- About the Contributor(s) Ted Dekker is the New York Times best-selling author of more than25 novels. He is known for stories that combine...
Ted Dekker is the New York Times best-selling author of more than25 novels. He is known for stories that combine adrenaline-laced plots with incredible confrontations between good and evil. He lives in Texas with his wife and children. Twitter @TedDekker, facebook.com #! teddekkershow more
- Publish Date08/18/2005
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Series The Heaven Trilogy
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $4.49
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.