What You Need to Know About Jesus: 12 Lessons That Can Change Your Life
- Regular price
- Sale price
How could Jesus be both God and man? How can His death forgive my sins and give me eternal life? Where is Jesus now, and what is He doing?
A great rescue story thrills and excites us to the core, and there is no greater rescue story told than God's saving mankind through the unparalleled sacrifice of His Son, Jesus. It's a story of compassion, justice, and hope-and the central figure of Jesus.
We know Jesus as a great teacher, a man who performed miracles, and one who spread a message of love and peace. He is the Son of God, the greatest person to ever live. But what more do we really know about Him? He was a modest carpenter from Galilee who turned the world on its ear in three short years. What made people turn their hearts His way? And will yours be forever changed by an encounter with the Son of Man?
Inside this guide you'll find:
- 12 lessons you can complete in under 1 hour each
- Real-life application of biblical truth
- Explanations of prominent Christian views on the topic
- Easy-to-teach resources, including previews and summary features
- Questions for discussion
- Core teachings on Christianity that will challenge any seeker, new believer, or veteran believer looking for a stronger foundation
The What You Need to Know Series includes these ten titles:
What You Need to Know about God
What You Need to Know about Jesus
What You Need to Know about the Holy Spirit
What You Need to Know about the Bible
What You Need to Know about Salvation
What You Need to Know about the Church
What You Need to Know about Spiritual Growth
What You Need to Know about Spiritual Warfare
What You Need to Know about Bible Prophecy
What You Need to Know about Defending Your Faith
- Contributor(s)Max Anders
- About the Contributor(s) Dr. Max Anders is the author of over 25 books, including the bestselling 30 Days to Understanding the Bible, and...
Dr. Max Anders is the author of over 25 books, including the bestselling 30 Days to Understanding the Bible, and is the creator and general editor of the 32-volume Holman Bible Commentary series. He has taught on the college and seminary level and is a veteran pastor. Max provides resources and discipleship strategies at www.maxanders.com to help people grow spiritually.show more
- Publish Date04/05/2011
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.58 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)20.87 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.6(d) inches
- Price $9.09
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.