What Ticks God Off
- Regular price
- Sale price
Well, wouldn't you like to know? A contemporary and slightly wacky book that draws from the ancient, sometimes unusual wisdom of the 12 Minor Prophets. Filled with humor, clever design elements, and recurring gimmicks (such as the Nabal Awards), each chapter will target one human tendency, action or activity that hurts or disappoints God aka "ticks him off." The authors show how He responds to our negative actions and attitudes, and suggest remedies to avoid the consequences. Driven by the themes and characters of the Minor Prophets, the book has a solid Biblical foundation.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Bruce Bickel , Stan Jantz
- About the Contributor(s) Bruce Bickel spent three weeks as an aspiring actor before spending 20 years as a perspiring attorney. His flair for...Bruce Bickel spent three weeks as an aspiring actor before spending 20 years as a perspiring attorney. His flair for theatrics goes to waste in his law practice (he specializes in estate planning and probate). Bruce is a gifted communicator, and his speeches, seminars, and sermons serve as the outlet for his backed-up comedic and dramatic talents. Bruce resides in Fresno, California, with his wife, Cheryl. When he isn't doing lawyer stuff, Bruce is active at Westmont College, where he has taught and serves on the Board of Trustees.
Stan Jantz managed a chain of Christian retail stores for more than 25 years. He is currently involved in software development. Stan and his wife, Karin, live in Fresno, where Stan is active in his church and with Youth for Christ. Stan serves on the Board of Trustees of Biola University. show more
- Publish Date03/19/2002
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.45 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)16.19 lb
- Dimensions 8.5(h) x 5.63(w) x 0.5(d) inches
- Price $9.09
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.