What it Takes to be Number One
- Regular price
- Sale price
“I firmly believe that any man’s finest hour—his greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear—is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle—victorious.”
These words of Vince Lombardi, head coach of the Green Bay Packers during the 1960s, still ring with the same force they did when first spoken over forty years ago. Countless speakers still use these words to move and inspire millions.
Now, through the incredible insight of the great coach’s son, readers will get an inside look at the man behind these words. In nine chapters named after Lombardi’s top values—commitment, discipline, excellence, mental toughness, habit, faith, passion, results, and truth—Vince Lombardi Jr. provides powerful motivation to chase down victory and claim it for yourself.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Vince Lombardi
- About the Contributor(s) Vince Lombardi Jr., son of legendary NFL coach Vince T. Lombardi, motivates readers toward growth, change, and improved performance. Armed...Vince Lombardi Jr., son of legendary NFL coach Vince T. Lombardi, motivates readers toward growth, change, and improved performance. Armed with a personal knowledge of his father's leadership techniques and a powerful stage presence, Lombardi continues a legacy of leading others to better lives. show more
- Publish Date04/10/2012
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $3.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.