What If It's True?: A Storyteller’s Journey with Jesus
- Regular price
- Sale price
An ECPA bestseller!
See the Bible come to life before your eyes, as New York Times bestselling author Charles Martin uses his storyteller imagination to present the Bible as a novel, to help you engage with your faith in new ways.
Years ago, Charles Martin cracked open his Bible and began wrestling with a few fundamental questions. He asked, “What if every single word of Scripture is absolutely true and I can trust it? How do I respond? Something in me should change, but what? How?” This book is the result of that exploration.
In What If It’s True? he brings key moments from the life and ministry of Jesus to life through his descriptive, novelistic words. In addition, Martin shares key moments from his own journey as a disciple—and bondservant—of Christ and a mentor to others. The result is an exploration of truth that helps us not just think differently, but live differently. Today.
- Contributor(s)Charles Martin
- About the Contributor(s) Charles Martin is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of thirteen novels. He and his wife, Christy,...
Charles Martin is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of thirteen novels. He and his wife, Christy, live in Jacksonville, Florida.
- Publish Date01/29/2019
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)1.42 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)34.18 lb
- Dimensions 9.3(h) x 6.3(w) x 1.08(d) inches
- Price $20.29
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.